Marilyn photographed by Jock Carroll, 1952.
Marilyn photographed in The Prince and the Showgirl, 1956.
Marilyn Monroe photographed by Milton Greene, 1954
Marilyn in the house of producer William Goetz, 1956, posing with pieces from his art collection
- Honore Daumier - Mother with Child, c. 1855
- Edouard Manet - Woman with Umbrella, 1875
- Pierre Bonnard - Portrait of a Young Woman, c.1905
- Georges Rouault - Head of a Woman, c. 1925
- Paul Cezanne - The House and the Tree, c.1874
- Pablo Picasso - Motherhood, 1901
1954: Marilyn by Sam Shaw touching up her make-up before a press conference in New York for ‘The Seven Year Itch’.