my marilyn monroe portrait. first time painting on canvas.
Christmas time = Marilyn Monroe filmmarathon
Marilyn in the house of producer William Goetz, 1956, posing with pieces from his art collection
- Honore Daumier - Mother with Child, c. 1855
- Edouard Manet - Woman with Umbrella, 1875
- Pierre Bonnard - Portrait of a Young Woman, c.1905
- Georges Rouault - Head of a Woman, c. 1925
- Paul Cezanne - The House and the Tree, c.1874
- Pablo Picasso - Motherhood, 1901
Hi there! I personally wouldn’t be able to because I’m in the middle of a very busy school year but I’ll post this publicly so any Marilynettes out there who aren’t so busy can see this and message you if they’re interested! I just followed your Marilyn blog btw, it’s beautiful. :)
Awww thank you so much that is so nice of you :) I hope you have a wonderful day too! ♥
Aw thank you lol, you’re sweet ♥
1954: Marilyn by Sam Shaw touching up her make-up before a press conference in New York for ‘The Seven Year Itch’.